Join our Bodyshop Account Management Team for a 30 minute product overview session on how to make best use of AudaProfile, a centrally-managed contract data service available to you as part of your Audatex software and solutions package.
During the session we will take you through accessing AudaProfile, and then how to set up Profiles to deliver time-savings, capture contractual allowances, and ensure consistency across your VDA team. You will learn how to use AudaProfile and apply profiles across all your Audaenterprisegold users:
- Set-up contractual Zone 99 items: ensure that you’re not missing revenue, and delivering a consistency and professionalism of output
- Automatically apply contracted rates: labour rates, parts discounts, paint discounts and sundry parts for individual work provider schemes
- Store and apply Addresses & Network codes: saving input time
- Auto-populate total loss warning thresholds at a work-provider level: ensuring adherence to individual contract terms
- Schedule updated rates to be automatically applied from the date the work provider stipulates: ensuring you’re charging the correct values
- Activate and apply profiles on Audatex Assessments